This is my towel of choice for:
- Leveling Ceramic Coatings
- Removal of Residual Compounds, Polishes, and Detailing Sprays
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome, Shiny Metals, Glass, Mirrors
- Rinseless & Waterless Washing
- Instant or Spray Detailing
- Spray Waxes and Buffing; Final Buff
- Drying Touch-Up (Small/Medium-Size Areas)
- Size: 16 x 16 Inches (41 cm x 41 cm)
- Color: Red
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight: 600 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging: EDGELESS Knife-Cut and Tumble (New)
- Material:100% Korean Split Microfiber (Circular Knit Weave)
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- NOTE: Due to the Edgeless Design Some Minor Fraying is Possible from Washing. Simply Snip any Loose Fabric with Scissors and the Towel is Back to New
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach and Softeners). Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties.
Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.